Dr. Hall can create workplace training curriculum available to be licensed for an individual company, site or department. This curriculum is custom-designed based on an individual company’s needs and objectives.
David M Hall Associates can create workplace-specific training modules to use throughout the company, creating a special licensing agreement regarding between DMHA and the individual workplace. Topics can be determined through direction from executives or through running focus groups of employees.
Each session listed below is custom-designed in accordance with the specific needs of the workplace. David M Hall Associates can create custom-designed curriculum to be licensed to your workplace:
• Cultural Competency and Coming Out
• Uncovering Diversity (Broad diversity training not exclusive to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender issues. This program examines the strengths and limitations of non-discrimination laws and policies in creating a fully inclusive work environment)
• Building a Trans Inclusive Work Environment (co-presented with trans educator and trainer Eli Green)
• Non-Traditional Families and the Work Environment
• HIV/AIDS and the Workplace
• The History of Workplace Equality
• MERGE: Managing Employee Resource Groups Effectively
• Bullying Prevention and the Workplace
• Additional topics available